Saturday, March 29, 2014

Last day

Today was a fun day again. I went to a flower market and also a jade market. Jade is very popular here and since beads are my thing i thought I' check it out..... :). They were in the same place so very convenient.

There were such beaultiful orchids at the flower market, amazing! I did find some fun beads too. And look at the tea packaging.

My final outing was to another, you guessed it, temple. It even had a public health nurse checking blood pressures! And the line ups to be blessed by some nuns were hours long.

 
 
 
 
 
The final image that upset me was of a blind man, whose parents had him play music in the hopes to raise money, hopefully for his care?

And then the week was over.... An amazing experience yet again!

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment