Saturday, January 15, 2011

Organized

It's snowing outside and I have an assignment due. I decided to start my day by sitting by the fireplace with a coffee and browse through the latest Somerset Studio issue. I haven't bought it in several years. Yesterday I needed a break from a very busy week and since I don't have a lot of time to work on any jewelry projects, I figured that eye candy at least let's me dwell in the creative world. On page 12 is a great little article on discipline as it relates to managing your time. They mention in there social media. Boy, did that hit home for me. Once I sign on to email, Facebook, blogs or Internet, so often I find that that little window of time I had , has disappeared. I drift and click and before I know it the time has gone by so fast.... Do you recognize this?
Especially with my classes and my travels aside from the regular work week, I need to be so organized to get it all done and to still feel sane. What am I saying?!  Back to work and reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment