Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sun!!




And then all went calm.... Just like the hoopla with snowstorms, the typhoon blew by but didn't hit Tokyo. The sun is out and it is just beautiful. We were at the convention in Yokohama all day. When we got back, I joined someone who wanted to go to electric town, called Akihabara. This is an area with all electronics and stories high of it. Quite something. Japan, or at least what I have seen of it, is a wealthy and expensive country. You would have to have a very decent income to live comfortably here. One thing I have to write about is the bathrooms. There are 2 different kinds: a hole in the ground and you squat on it. And then there is the Cadillac version. This has a remote control type of apparatus to work the heating of the seat, the spray for your behind, the fake water sounds, and several other functions. It took me a while to figure it all out, since I am seriously remote control challenged! Just thought I'd share this with you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment