Sunday, October 11, 2009

A day of shopping




Today I spent my last day on shopping and searching for some souvenirs. I went to an area called Shibuya. It is very, very crowded and a great place for people watching. The intersection is just nuts. When the lights change everyone start walking in every direction across the intersection.....
In one shop I saw the perfect chest of drawers for my beads. Too bad we live so far away! Green Tea in Toronto sells them too but WAY more expensive. Of well, pretty to look at. And then there is so much Japanese paper, it is impossible to pick.
The week has gone by fast. It was busy with work, but I also managed to have some fun!

2 comments:

Irene said...

This looks like a fabric store? Buy something already!

Karen said...

It is actually all Japanese paper. Just stunning.

Post a Comment