Monday, August 31, 2009

Shops at Don Mills

There is a beautiful new outdoor mall at the "Shops of Don Millls" on Don Mills and Lawrence. It is a true outdoor mall reminiscent of the outdoor California malls. I love it! It will be interesting to see how it works out in the winter but for summer it sure is great. Little terraces, fountains, all shops outside. Go have a look. One of my favourite stores is there now as the first one in Canada: Anthropology. Two additional Canadian locations are Yorkville Avenue and one in Edmonton. There is also a fantastic bookstore. Just beautiful, called McNally Robinson. I'd say a really new and refreshing change and alternative to all the indoor malls that are all the same....

2 comments:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Ooooh this makes checking out Anthropologie much more enticing. I do think they are very pricey though. It's the kind of shop I love to look at and then go to Home Sense and get a deal. Thanks for this post. I'll go have a look.

MarissaDW said...

I love the way they converted what used to be run down Don Mills shopping mall to a beautiful new outdoor mall "Shops of Don Mills". What a transformation.

Post a Comment