Sunday, July 19, 2009

Aberfoyle


Today I decided to go to Aberfoyle, the antique market close to Guelph. I hadn't been there yet this year and the weather was perfect for it. Funny how you can spend hours just wandering and wondering what some things are, what others can be used for, why people get rid of their beautiful old photographs or books. There was some stunning jewelry, some great furniture pieces and I found some great antique tools. I also saw this amazing oil and vinegar set and nearly bought it but decided not to. And then you end up thinking about it and thinking that you should have! Anyone recognize that?....... A fun day, and I enjoyed my self thoroughly.

1 comments:

Irene said...

Oh yes. I know the feeling well, I have been thinking about these two little porcelain pigeons, I should have kept from my mother's home. I have the perfect use for them NOW

Post a Comment