Thursday, April 9, 2009

FDJ On TIme Tools

I admit it, I am a tool junkie. I love tools and these days consider places like Lacey, Princess Auto, Home Depot all fun places to hang out. I bet some of you will recognize that. So here is a website of a tool seller, who is reasonable in price, very friendly people and they ship to Canada. Having said that, I often have things shipped to me when I travel in the US, to avid the high international shipping costs. Too funny really, if you think that we spend on all kinds of stuff without blinking but worry about the shippping. It just seems to be a waste of money, doesn't it? Anyway, have a look: http://www.fdjtool.com/ I have been eyeing these texturing hammers. They are fun for metal, for clay and for PMC. They are often sold out, I guess because they are popular. Well, they are back in stock... To buy or not to buy, that is the question!

0 comments:

Post a Comment