Monday, March 30, 2009

There is a first time for all of us...

Well, who would have thought that I would ever start a blog. I know, some of you will wonder whether I have sustained a head injury which has affected my brain. I guess all I can say is that "never say never" has once again proven to be a true statement. My precious little time will now be even less but I can at least say that I tried. There are just so many new ways to communicate and I suppose blogs are becoming a mainstream tool for this purpose! So, who knows, this may be a matter of placing a bet on me: Will she or won't she convert to become a true blogger? And once again, time is the deciding factor and the key to it all.

5 comments:

Carmi Cimicata said...

I am not going to say I TOLD YOU SO!!!
But welcome to my world!
Link to me, link to me, link to me!

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Hey Karen!

Great to see you here. Congratulations and welcome to the fray :) Love the necklace :)
I'll link to you right now!

Irene said...

Welcome, to our world. I love my necklaces as well.

A bird in the hand said...

How nice to see you here!!

MarissaDW said...

It's nice to see you blogging. A big hug and kiss to you. I haven't seen you in awhile. Keep blogging please, so I can at least know what you're up to.

Post a Comment